4-Wardrobe creates high quality bespoke wardrobes using superior materials. From our location in Middlesex, London, we serve all clients from throughout the country, and we build wardrobes from over 8,500 possible combinations, with 94 options for external colours, and 18 for internal colours.
We are a subsidiary of 4-INTERIOR LTD, one of the leading joinery and craftsmanship companies in the country. What this means is that all the bespoke fitted wardrobes we produce are constructed by highly capable and experienced joiners. The wardrobes we create are always up to your specifications, and will be exact in measurements.
It may sound complicated to have some of the finest craftsmen in the nation to have a wardrobe built for yourself, but it can be done in just six easy steps. Follow these to the tee, and before you know it, you will have a brand new wardrobe that looks just as good as it works.
How to design your bespoke wardrobe in 5 easy steps:
- Start by measuring the space available and make a note of the width, depth, and height of the space you have to use.
- Click on ‘Create your wardrobe now’ and our step by step tool will walk you through designing your perfect wardrobe.
- Whether you want a wooden door, or a mirrored door; round handles or long handles, you choose. Just click ‘save and continue’ after each selection. Don’t worry if you change your mind. You can go back and make amendments until you submit your design.
- Once you are finished, review your choices and give us a few contact details so we can get in touch with you. If you would like to fit the wardrobe yourself just let us know by ticking the check box before you click on ‘Place your order’.
- Within 1 working day a member of our team will contact you to arrange for a free survey to be carried out by one of our installation specialists. They will visit you at home and check measurements for your wardrobe. They will also review your wardrobe design with you and give you a chance to make any final changes. At this point we will request payment of 70% of the total cost of your bespoke wardrobe. The final 30% will be due following installation or upon delivery if you have chosen to install it yourself.
- Then you can sit back whilst we create the wardrobe you want to your exact specifications and either install it in your home or deliver it to your door.